Are you always disappointed you are not getting results fast enough?
Do you have trouble staying on track with a healthy lifestyle?
Do you eat your feelings away and end up sabotaging your weight loss progress?
Are you always thinking about food and can't seem to turn off the cravings?
Would you like a community of people on the same cheering you on?
Does the environment around you make it hard to lose weight, colleagues, friends, family?
Maybe you just want to lose fat on a particular part
- Fill me in
- Day 1 - CLARITY
- Meal plan
- Finish Day 1
- Day 2 - THE CLEANSE (BREAKING OLD HABITS)
- Day 3 - CLEAN UP YOUR DIET
- Day 4 - PLAN FOR BAD DAYS
- Day 5 - LOSING FAT ON PARTICULAR BODY PART
- Day 6 - STUCK AT THE SAME WEIGHT?
- Day 7 - STICKING TO THE PLAN
- What next?
- Full body
- Arms & shoulder
- Booty day
- Thigh workout
- How many calories should you eat?
- How much water you should drink
- Ways you might might be overeating without knowing
- Calorie density and portion control
- Why starving yourself doesn't help you lose weight
- What your cravings mean
- Weight loss plateau solutions